Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

September 08, 2005

Our baby's all grows up

Living on my own these past few weeks have shown me how much more of an adult I am now. It's a little surreal. I herald back to Vince Vaughn's chracter in "Swingers"(one of the best all-time movies). Take a listen:


this is an audio post - click to play


Seriously, I am all grows up. Here I am making car payments, planning meetings and events for the next year. Taking the initiative with getting to know people out here. I am an adult.

Ang has been guilty of saying "When I grow up" soon after saying that realizing that we are pretty darn grown up. I mean she just came back from living abroad for the past couple of months.

When did all this happen? When did I wake up to a full-time job or responsibilities to pay bills? What is going on here people?
Which leads me to my next question: What the crap is in store for this next year and the years to come?
I guess I will just have to see-that's the lame part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home