Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

September 04, 2005

You all have to appreciate....

the fact that this is not a mass forward to many of your e-mail boxes. Money and checks can be mailed to...just kidding. Here we go:

1. First and middle name? Charlotte Louise

2. Were you named after anyone? I think my great aunt on my dad's side...I like to think that I was the original

3. Do you wish on stars? yes-but only with special people.

4. When did you last cry? last thursday when I heard my Woodward's voice after a long time in communication limbo.

5. Do you like your handwriting? heck yes I do- Did you know you can make a font out of your own handwriting...sounds pretty cool to me!

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Do people actually have a favorite lunch meat? (I didn't write this but my feelings exactly-I am hung up on the use of the words "lunch meat")

7. What is your birth date? 07/second to last day/83

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Titanic soundtrack-what's even more embarrassing is that I bought it off someone else.
Some girl in high school: "Does anyone want this Titanic CD with the most melo-dramatic song ever written"
Char: "I'll give ya 10 bucks for it".

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Who wouldn't want to be friends with a fun snob!

10. Do you have a journal? If I tell you I'll have to kill you.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope, never. (Dripping with it)

12. What are your nicknames? Charbot (obviously), Charshank, Charmay, Charlie, Chuck, buttmunch, be-atch, ect. ect. ect.

13. Would you bungee jump? Used to want to --but I am pretty happy with not being attached to a ginormous rubber band and dropped from an insanely high platform.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't really like talking about my shoes...do you like kung fu? I'll give someone a dollar if they get that quote.

15. Do you think that you are strong? willed

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut Butter Cup

17. Shoe Size? 6-6.5

18. Red or pink? put your hands together. Aww...snap!

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I am pretty gosh darn content with myself....well....except for the fact that I just used the phrase "gosh darn".

20. Who do you miss most? too many people

21. Do you want everyone that reads this to do the same? no--"do not conform to the ways of this world!"

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? cute butt-jeans and barefoot

23. What are you listening to right now? Nikka Costa- "everybody's got their something"-it's a pretty kickin' dance song
24. Last thing you ate? Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate chunks.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? we're talkin' Crayola here so it has got to be "mauvelous".

PROOF that the color exists:









26. What is the weather like right now? Wonderful-sunny and warm in the mid-70's

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?umm....probably Caitlin

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and what they are doing-

29. QUESTION 29 WAS REMOVED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

30. Favorite Drink? Mt. Dew hands down--interesting story with that one but I shall save that until a later blog.

31. FAVORITE SPORT? to play-volleyball & to watch- basketball

32. Hair Color? reddish brown with blond/golden highlights (totally not my natural)

33. Eye Color? greenish/hazel

34. Height? 5'4

35. Do you wear contacts? oh yeah

36. Favorite Food? Italian w/ loads of garlic

37. Last Movie You Watched? Dirty Dancing

38. Favorite Day Of The Year? birthdays (anyone's) it's just fun to celebrate those with people.

39. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? depends on the mood folks

40. Summer Or Winter? eh...I can take either...but I am sure that after this year I will be craving some good 'ol summer weather.

41. Hugs OR Kisses? put your hands together...awww. Snap! It's offical I am a freakshow.

42. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? brownies

43. Who Is Most Likely To Do This? I have no idea.

44. Who Is Least Likely To Do It? These questions kinda drive me nuts.

45. Living Arrangements? those are good to have--sign me up for those.

46. What Books Are You Reading? The Dim Sum of All Things, Romans, The Perfect Age

47. What's On Your Mouse Pad? my finger (it's a lap-top folks)

48. What Did You Watch Last Night? SNL w/ Luke Wilson

49. Favorite Smells? fresh cut grass, Eternity for men, clean laundry, cooking smells

50. Favorite Sounds? laughing, sauteing garlic, when I had AOL I loved it when I signed on and "You've got mail" came on. Made me smile.

51. Where Did You Meet Your Other Half? still lookin'

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Anne said...

You did not just do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home