Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

August 31, 2005

My New Toy

I have recently purchased a new toy that will enable me to share my joys, struggles, random events, etc. Here is a photo log of what my new surrounding look like.
My first office AND HAVING...a very staged photo taken of me listening to a dial tone.

My desk at work taken in the style of Cousin Wes.

This is what my Saturday nights look like until I meet some people who enjoy a good round of kareoke and beer.

My name is Charlotte, I like to do drawings.

As I play more and more-my new toy will be come a main character in Charbot's life.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Anne said...

hot dog!

I showed "amy's diary" to Anna M, and she was so delighted that she insisted that we watch it again immediately. It also happened to be about 3AM it the time, but what are ya gonna do? If you said "laugh", you win the prize.

I sure do miss you and wish you would come back home here to Taiwan. You missed the typhoon today! Maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home