Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

January 17, 2006

NoPo

New York has the SOHO district. Portland has the NOPO district. North Portland. The place where I called home during my four years at Concorida Univ.
Tomorrow I get to board a plane and fly back to this place to see my friends and family. Some I have not seen since May. I am looking foward to a time to relax and be renewed with my fellow DCE interns.
We are going to be able to get together and see some of our old hang-outs (the Doug, McMin's,perhaps Vita and I will get a little Buffalo Exchange retail medicine)
I am just really looking forward to being back in the Northwest (flooding and all). I think I'll scream with excitement from seeing the ocean with the mountains in the distance.
I'll have fun pictures from the weekend to post next week.
WEST COAST HERE I COME!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Char-bot..
allison and i want to visit you i think on Friday??? i'll let you know. see ya
jdawg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home