Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

October 09, 2005

and now for your voyeuristic pleasure....

FOUND MAGAZINE PARTY! I bet you can guess what I did this weekend?!?!

That's right, I went to a magazine party for FOUND The two guys who begun this voyeuristic finders keepers are from MI. G-Rap more specifically. I bought #2 Found Magazine BUT they have a #4 out and ready to purchase.
My friends who are also FOUND fanatics-you can subscribe to the magazine! I was so excited to see this!
The two brothers who also write short stories and songs performed a bit for our listening pleasure.
It was rather comforting to walk into a room where I knew everyone had the same random sense of humor as me.
I highly recommend the book "The Lone Surfer of Montana, Kansas". The short story that was ready was pretty darn good but being the musical person that I am I bought the CD instead. Good times had by all.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Charbot.

yep.

see ya.

<3 jenna

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

charbot... where's that update??

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Charlotte,

Just short of sucking at life, you suck at blogging.

But I'm not much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home