Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

September 28, 2005

YOU MUST CHILL!

Hi, my name is Charlotte and I have MI-FOs.

MI-FO is an acronym for Minor Freak Out. There are moments in the day when for some reason you freak out. Computer problems, slow/moranic drivers, and running late easily turn into MI-FO moments. MI-FOs happen. It's a way of life. Just deal with it.

It's nothing to throw a MI-FO over.

Myself having a MI-FO. This was actually taken during the summer Day Camp at Faith Lutheran Church. Many a MI-FO were experienced.
You don't want to mess with Caitlin's MI-FOs.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Charbot said...

Hahaha--perhaps the screamer's?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Ohhhh Caitlin, if looks could kill, or at least quote movies...

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home