Charbot'sLife

The randomness, The woman, The legacy

March 23, 2006

Gospel candelabra

Each Wednesday and Thursday afternoon I have the joy of leading chapel for the little muffins in preschool at St. Peter's. I usually tell the Bible story with some visual aids or an interactive Bible story where they help me act out it out. After that we usually sing some chapel songs. Each child has their favorite song. I know that we will have to sing "Running Over" when so and so raises her hand. I also know that every Thursday afternoon we will sing "This Little Gospel Light of Mine". A classic.
To start off the song, I usually ask everyone to get their "Gospel Lights" out by pointing their pointer finger straight in the air. However, these is one little boy who brings it upon himself to put all five fingers up. Where he got this idea I have no clue.
However, I really like that image. The faith of a child-his love for Jesus is so strong that ONE light can't contain it. He's gotta bust out all FIVE fingers to share his faith. I love that! Praise for this tyke and all the others who just wanna share their Gospel candelabra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home